1. Apply an Affidavit to Mary (Single’s Certificate) and notarized copy of passport at the applicant’s embassy in Bangkok
2. Translate the above documents into Thai and legalize at the Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
3. Submit document at the District Office and get an appointment.
4. On the day of marriage registration, two Thai witnesses and one interpreter is required
1. Original and photocopy Thai ID and passport of couple
2. House Registration (Tabian Baan) of the Thai wife or husband
3. Prenuptial Agreement (optional)
4. Certificate of name change, if any.
5. Divorce registration, if any